Preserve your REIT status
If you are a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns income-producing residential and/or commercial real estate properties, you are required to distribute at least 90% of your taxable income to shareholders each year to retain your REIT status.
How FSRR manages your REIT
Over the past two decades, FirstService Residential Realty (FSRR) has leveraged its extensive REIT management experience to provide the specialized services that you require to successfully preserve and enhance the value of your real estate holdings and generate income. We offer a solid track record in successful real estate investment trust management, while diligently following all Real Estate Investment Trust regulations and guidelines. Each of our team members is well versed in specific federal, state or municipality landlord-tenant laws and advocacy group sensitivities. Additionally, FirstService Residential Realty is a first responder in assessing property conditions, as well as identifying compliance with local municipalities and HOAs.
As an additional benefit, FSRR leverages our national buying power by negotiating the best pricing from a wide range of vendors and suppliers for those we serve.
Real Estate Investment Trust Services:
- Local, regional and national rental market analysis
- Customized accounts payable/receivable reporting
- Management of tenant screening process and rent collection
- Broker Rent Opinion (BRO) services
- REIT property marketing services
- Comprehensive repair and emergency services
- Exit strategy analysis and recommendations